Wednesday, December 09, 2009

December Mystery Revealed!

GIRLS RULE!

At least NOW, in THIS house, they do!

Okay, now for the name suggestions?

I really like Cecilia and it's been an option since Analise...but was never grabbed before. The sisters all have threatened to take it...I might this time but, since this is a nikname family, I can't think of one for that name (I HATE the way "cece, seesee" sounds, blech) I also like Irene for a middle name. I'm open to suggestions (for now!). The only qualifications are that it has to "go" with Katrina, Analise and Mariela. It has to be sort of "special and different" but not weird like "Loquashia" or something. It has to be a little bit princessy but not overly so. Here are the names we can NOT have (nieces):

Alexis
Anika
Gabriella
Anabella
Paulina
Lucia
Sofia
Madeline

Okay, have fun with suggestions!