Monday, December 14, 2009

Sleepless in December

I woke up from a dream in which I was wrestling a capybara.

I had the name "Emanuela Devins" running through my head all night so I googled it. It doesn't mean anything but it got me thinking about that name "Emanuela". I looked it up and it's of Hebrew origin meaning "God is with us.". That's nice. "Devins" (which, interestingly, I keep mistyping as "Devina") had this origin: (Celtic) Poet, Savant

I also found out (from a baby names website) that Michelle Duggar gave birth to her 19th child very early (preeclampsia) and she was due in March! I can't imagine having an under 2 pound baby and how scary that might be. They named her "Josie Brooklyn". The Josie is cute, the Brooklyn...not so much, but if you HAD to take a "J" name, I do like Josie (although, I would have just made it "Josefina or Josephine").